- The two-year NMIMS distance MBA program will guide students to get a deeper understanding of the concepts of management along with human resource management.
- Assists students to develop and improve the necessary skill set needed to manage people to have a smooth working environment.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of talent training, recruiting and, retention along with relevant skills in a corporate environment such as maintaining industrial relations, organizational skills, and their practical application
- With the knowledge of human resource management, students will be capable to develop people into proficient resources for the organization
- Students will learn the skill of holistic development of human resources and human capital
- On successful completion of the Narsee Monjee distance MBA learning program specialized in human resource management, students will receive a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance).
- Students learn the skill of hiring the right candidates and assigning them suitable roles
- The program teaches to act as a moderator and effectively bridge the gap between employer and employee.
- Learning to manage human resources effectively through rewards and recognition
- Develop skills for talent management for overall organizational growth.
- Develop competency to manage human resources effectively and efficiently to have a successful business organization