- The NMIMS Distance MBA program of two years and four semesters will teach practical applications and deep knowledge about the concepts of supply chain management
- Students learn to rightly use the principles of operations management in real-world business dynamics
- NMIMS Distance MBA provides a clear understanding of supply chain management, procurement, lean and warehouse management, logistics and inventory management
- Get proper knowledge about the processes and activities related to logistics management along with leveraging technology and maximizing outputs
- Develop skills to optimize process and control costs related to corporate business scenarios
- Students get a practical understanding of large and small-scale inventory management.
- On successful completion of the NMIMS distance MBA program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in Supply Chain Management.
- The program develops competency to facilitate the development of the organization by managing an effective supply chain management system
- Students learn to streamline functions and operations of a supply chain system
- Develop necessary skills to effectively manage demand-supply and a smooth operation flow
- Ensure a smooth flow of products and services, meet demand-supply targets, and manage an effective supply chain in a business organization
- Develop skills to provide innovative solutions related to supply chain management while managing opportunities and challenges in global business.