- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years will impart knowledge in the area of business management and develop a clear understanding of the functionality of various business models
- The business management program upskills students to employ strategic thinking tactics and in turn improve organizational and core competencies.
- The curriculum is updated with a focus on marketing, information technology, economics, business laws, organizational behavior, etc.
- The course structure of the NMIMS distance MBA program follows a case study methodology to understand the practical application of management principles
- The program develops a deeper understanding of managing business at the fundamental level
- On successful completion of the Narsee Monjee Distance MBA, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance)
- The program enables students to understand various business and economic frameworks
- Students will develop in-depth fundamental knowledge in business management
- Develop competency to solve business problems by utilizing various management practices and principles of marketing, accounting, operations management and, finance
- Develop proficiency to analyze business data, understand insights and learn relevant problem-solving skills required in business management
- Students learn necessary leadership and team skills required to implement and coordinate organizational activities
- Develop the ability to assess global competition to come up with effective business strategies for the growth of the organization