NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education is a well-reputed distance learning platform that is focused on empowering students to reach maximum potential and prepare them for business and managerial roles. MBA aspirants who want to advance their career and enhance their employability, the NMIMS distance MBA admissions for July session 2021 has already started.
In order to make the enrolment process easier, NMIMS is spread across 30 cities in India with 9 regional offices and over 80 Authorised Enrolment Partners. In this article we discuss, all admission-related queries of the NMIMS Distance MBA program.
Eligibility Criteria for NMIMS distance MBA:
For admission to the NMIMS distance MBA program, the eligibility criteria are a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation or even less than 50% marks are also acceptable with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
NMIMS Admission Process
The NMIMS distance MBA is a two-year program divided into four semesters. The admission process for the program is quite simple. It is only a four-step process.
Step1: Complete the online registration form and pay the mentioned admission processing fee of 1,200 INR
Step2: Make a visit to the nearest Authorised Enrolment Partner along with the below-mentioned original documents. The counselor at the center will verify the documents and upload them to the system.
- Academic Documents
- Work experience Document (if any)
- Photo Identity
- Passport Size photograph
Step3: Make the course fee payment via an online transaction or Demand Draft in favor of ‘SVKM’s NMIMS’ payable at Mumbai.
- Students also have the option to avail loan facility to pay program fees even without a credit card.
- HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Charted Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, and Kotak Mahindra Bank provides EMI facility (3,6,9,12 months) via credit cards.
Step4: A ‘student number’ will be issued when the submitted documents and the payment are approved which marks confirmation of admission in the program. Upon confirmation study kit is dispatched, student portal and lectures are activated.
NMIMS Application Form July 2021 Last Date
The admission process is conducted twice a year at NMIMS i.e. spring and fall batches. The admission process for the distance MBA fall batch is going on. The important dates for the same are as follows:
|Admission Starts||25th March 2021|
|Admission without late fee||25th March 2021 to 15th July 2021|
|Admission with a late fee of 500 INR||3rd August 2021 to 23rd August 2021|
|Admission with a late fee of 1000 INR||24th August 2021 to 23rd September 2021|
Students also have the option of lateral entry to distance MBA from other diploma or PGP programs and they can apply during the same period as new admissions. Following are some of the important instructions for lateral entry students:
- Eligibility criteria for the program must be checked before applying for the program
- The students who are yet to appear or are awaiting diploma/PGP results are not eligible to apply.
- Course waiver policy will be applicable for students only within 2 years of successful completion of their earlier program
- Students have to complete any of the new courses added which are not available in the old structure for lateral admission
- Course waiver policy is not applicable for theproject
- There is no fee reduction on lateral admission
- Candidates applying for lateral admission will have to repay the registration fee and will be treated as fresh admissions.