Have you ever wondered which college would be great for pursuing your management studies? If so NMIMS is the perfect place for you. They have all kinds of good courses. Being an NMIMS student is of great value.
NMIMS is classified as a university with 17 specialized seminaries, 17000 scholars, and further than 750 full-time faculty members. The College offers a wide range of PG and Doctoral operation programs, including MBA, E-MBA, PGDM, and Ph.D., as well as many UG, Diploma, and PG parchment programs. NBA, NAAC, AMBA, SAQS, and the Bureau of Indian Standards all certify NMIMS Mumbai programs in a public and transnational position. The Business School continues to receive over 60,000 applications for a total of 860 MBA places. For young achievers, NMIMS Mumbai provides admission to 179 Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral programs. For its prestigious UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs, the College accepts NMIMS CET / NPAT / NMAT/CLAT-NMIMS LAT results.
The institute has already begun its placement drive for the 2020-21 academic year, with the highest CTC of INR 38 LPA and the lowest CTC of INR 9 LPA. The college’s flagship MBA program has seen the highest foreign placement package of 58.61 LPA, and the highest domestic CTC of INR 38.5 LPA. Until far, the average placement CTC for the year 2020-21 has been INR 18.33 LPA.
In 2021, the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) placed NMIMS 55th among Indian universities and 94th overall. It also came in 14th place in the drugstore order and 22nd place in the operation order.
Business Today’s”India’s stylish B- seminaries 2019″ ranked the School of Business Management ninth in India, fourth among private operation seminaries in India by Outlook India in 2020, and first in India by India Today’s” Top 120 sodalities| BBA” in 2019.| India by India Today’s” Top 120 sodalities| BBA” in 2019.
NMIMS SBM has entered the coveted AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business) delegation and is a NAAC’A’rated institution. According to colorful other rankings, the council is ranked 22 in the Top 100 Management Institutions in India by NIRF 2021; 4 for Private MBA in India by Business Today 2020; 22 in the Top 100 Management Institutions in India by NIRF 2021; 22 in the Top 100 Management Institutions in India by NIRF 2021; 22 in the Top 100 Management Institutions in India.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, a designated institution run by SVKM, has grown and expanded throughout the years.
Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Shirpur, Banglore, Wardha, Indore, and Hyderabad are among its campuses. Indore and Chandigarh are two of the NMIMs’ planned campuses.
Students in their last year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examinations, as well as those who have finished degree prerequisites but are awaiting results, are eligible to apply for NMIMS MBA/PGDM Admission 2021.
NMIMS MBA Selection Criteria
- The NMIMS NMAT test is primarily used to identify shortlisted aspirants for its MBA program. For the NMAT test, the operation cost is INR 2200/-.
- The Written Capability Test, which will be given in an online mode this time, is the alternate stage of the NMAT selection process 2021. The institute will use the Drone platform for the WAT and PI rounds, and campaigners will write their examinations in Google croaker forms.
- Campaigners having two and further times post-qualification work experience will be preferred for admission to all the full- time MBA programs.
NMIMS Mumbai Courses and Fees Details
|PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)||Rs. 85,400||2 years|
|Bachelor of Technology B.Tech||Rs.10,40,000||4 years|
|Integrated Btech + MBA||Rs. 14,94,000||5 years|
|Master of Human Resource Management (HRM)||Rs.14,34,000||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Finance||Rs.85,400||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Program in Supply Chain Management||Rs.85,400||2 Years|
|Executive MBA||Rs.4,70,000||2 Years|
Highlights of the NMIMS Course
- Marketing, HR, Pharmaceutical Management, Law, and Analytics & Decision Science are among the five two-year full-time MBA programs offered by Narsee Monjee Mumbai.
- Marketing and Pharmaceutical Management are two executive MBA programs offered by the college. These programs last anywhere from 15 to 48 months.
- Both the Marketing and Social Entrepreneurship paths of the MBA (Part-Time) are available. Both are part-time courses that last two years.
- Candidates with a master’s degree who desire to continue their education can apply for a Ph.D. at the college.
- NMIMS also provides additional certification courses, such as a Diploma in Social Entrepreneurship, a CRISIL Certified Analyst Program, and a Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management, in addition to these core courses (for Defence Officers).
Students of NMIMS always get good placements. The package keeps increasing each year which is great. This proves that this college is the best place for your future.
So what are you waiting for go ahead and take admission to this amazing place called NMIMS.