- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years will assist students to master concepts of general management along with principles of retail management
- The program aids to understand the fundamentals of business management with a specialization in retail management
- Develop skills to understand various activities involved in the retail management sector
- Gain insights on the integral role of logistics and supply chain management in the retail sector
- Develops competency to manage the finance of retail sector
- Students learn decision-making skills related to store location, design, and management
- On successful completion of the NMIMS online distance MBA program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in Retail Management
- NMIMS online MBA program specialized in retail management will train students to identify issues and devise a solution in the retail sector
- The program builds proficiency in planning, evaluation, building, and selecting channels for retail distribution
- Sharpen skill set to effectively manage the retail channel and come up with innovative strategies for retail marketing
- Gain insights into management practices followed by organizations and their daily activities related to retail management
- Students learn the skill to develop an effective marketing plan for different products and services by using various strategies, market research, and distribution principles for retail.
- Develop skills to manage daily operations of retail store and inventory system management
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Introduction to Retail||4|
|Retail Store Design and Location||4|
|Retail Store Operation and Inventory Management||4|
|International Logistics & Supply Chain Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the Narsee Monjee Distance MBA learning program, you can carve out a successful business career and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- Retail Manager
A retail manager is responsible to manage statistical and financial records along with customer queries. He/she also has to optimize pricing and stock holdings to achieve the company’s targe
- Merchandising Manager
An associate working as a merchandising manager has to coordinate with clients and suppliers to meet inventory levels
- Store Manager
A store manager is responsible to conduct recruitment, selection, orientation, training, and assign tasks to store employees
- Display Specialist
An associate working as a display specialist has to prepare compelling presentations of the merchandise that would more customers and in turn boost sales
- Retail Operations Manager
The basic job responsibility of a retail operations manager is to manage inventory and ensure smooth workflow in the store.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.