- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years specialized in international trade and management is a detailed course based on areas such as trading policies, exchange of capital and, procurement of goods and services across the globe
- The elaborate course structure of the NMIMS Online Distance MBA program is updated to meet with the constantly changing business dynamics.
- Develop a deeper understanding of world trade, exchange of capital, trade promotion, management strategies, and various policies at international, national, and regional levels.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of international trade management such as risk assessment, foreign exchange, global businesses, and their effects on political and legal management strategies.
- The NMIMS distance MBA instills required skills to manage trade issues, cross-border trading, tax conditions and, understand draft policies, for successful and sustainable business across the globe
- On successful completion of the Narsee Monjee distance MBA program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with specialization in International Trade Management.
- The program teaches to develop an effective trade management process
- Learn to management techniques related to international market and business
- Develop relevant skills and various business management practices for international trade
- Ability to identify and perform analysis of international mega-trends, policies, and business strategies
- Students learn to risk assessment as per foreign policy, global businesses, foreign exchange policy, political and legal conditions.
- With the knowledge of international business management students get a chance to be a part of a dynamic global workforce.