In today’s fast-paced world, you have a wide range of conventional and contemporary courses to choose from. One great way to obtain soft skills, solid knowledge, and strong ethics in order to adapt to the corporate world is a distance BBA. The degree opens your gateway to the Master In Business Administration which is a popular study program in India and abroad. It is a prominent and well-recognized postgraduate degree on the world stage. MBAs provide you with all of the necessary abilities to be a dynamic manager or entrepreneur in any industry, as well as the opportunity to specialize in a subject of your choice.
Coming back to the BBA course, Let’s have an idea of the advantages of doing distance BBA.
1. Provides Professional Skills-The course helps you to get closer to the management domain which further increases your strategic thinking and various phases of running a business or becoming an entrepreneur.
2. Gives Basic Management Skills-The prepares you to manage large enterprises and makes you qualified for a variety of managerial positions.
3. Helps to develop a Management-focused strategy.-The study will assist you in developing management-oriented initiatives from the very beginning which further helps in career development.
4. Stepping stone for your MBA-Though all graduates are eligible to apply for an MBA program but a BBA course prepares you well with the fundamentals of an MBA course. A BBA is a great way to be ready for an MBA as a BBA graduate will do significantly better than others.
Owing to the demand and popularity of Management courses, innumerable universities and colleges are providing Bachelors of Business Administration courses, online and offline. Undoubtedly the top two of them are NMIMS and Amity University. Both are reputed and leading education providers with NMIMS offering more facilities and quality assistance to their Students.
Any student who is seeking the course in these top educational institutes can compare them based on their background, accreditations, the assistance provided, etc.
We can begin with the Basic Introduction
NMIMS– Established in 1981, NMIMS has now emerged as a globally reputed university. It was initiated by Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) to meet the country’s growing demand for management institutes. His efforts led to the creation of the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS). From a very basic start, today NMIMS is a Deemed to be University offering multiple disciplines across multiple campuses. The Institute has 17 specialized schools, 17000 students, and about 750 full-time faculty members.NMIMS has established itself as one of the nation’s premier centres of educational excellence and research due to its consistent academic quality, research concentration, faculty from top national and international institutes, and strong industry ties.
Amity University – Amity University in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, established in 2005, is a worldwide education leader with a system that integrates the best methods, standards, ideas, and resources from around the world. In India, Amity has become a notable name. Association of Indian Universities and the Association of Commonwealth Universities are both members of Amity. Amity has attracted over 80,000 students for various programs thanks to affiliations with UGC, NAAC, NATA, and other organizations. The course offerings and fee structure at Amity are well-known.
Similarities and Dissimilarities between both the Universities
|Year of Establishment||1981||2005|
|Mode of Application||Online /Offline||Online /Offline|
Differentiation based on Distance BBA course
Amity– Amity charges 2.15 lakhs for the entire distance BBA course out of which a candidate has to pay the amount of 71,800 in the first year for 2 semesters and 71,600 for the remaining two years.
NMIMS– The amount for the entire distance BBA program at NMIMS is 1,31,000. The Institute charges 47000 each year if you pay annually for three years and 25000 rupees of the amount if you pay semester-wise for 6 semesters.
Facilities available to the distance students
Since young students are giving a lot of preference to Online courses these days, Educational Institutes are now bringing up a variety of schemes and facilities for their students to grab more and more crowds.
- Lectures that are delivered online
- Printed study material
- Scholarship benefits
- Job placement services or a virtual job fair
- Affordable courses
- For online lectures, there is a mobile application and a portal free of cost
- Fees might be paid with a loan
- Career Counselling
- Assistance in job placement
- Regional offices across the country
- Free Counsellors for all kinds of support during the whole course
- A facility where you can interact and learn from your fellows and seniors
Final Word: Comparative Analysis
Both the course providers are counted among the top Institutes that provide Distance BBA courses. Both are highly recognized and famous and they equally have their merits in terms of the assistance and services they provide to the youngsters who enroll in their distance courses. A person who wants to make a selection between both of them can distinguish based on academic fees, and quality of support provided. Comparatively NMIMS Global is a better choice for choosing a course for yourself as they provide the best distance BBA courses. NMIMS GLOBAL’s two-year curriculum is not only flexible but also has a better reputation in the corporate sector given its WES, international accreditation, and Autonomy Status. NMIMS has thoughtfully crafted its course for working professionals. Not only the institute is an excellent competitor but is also shaping open and distance education in the Indian market.
Narsee Monjee University, as we all know, has been providing quality education in India for the past 35 years and has well-established centers throughout the country. It also offers a diverse choice of courses that allow candidates to pursue a career in their chosen sector.