For those who aspire to control the world, education is the hand that rocks the cradle.
Prior to the epidemic, brick-and-mortar learning institutions were preferred over online degrees. However, the outbreak of the epidemic has confined everyone to their homes, increasing the appeal of online learning.
‘Is the degree valid?’, ‘Will I get a job if I have an online degree?’, ‘Will I be able to work abroad?’, and ‘Is the degree acknowledged internationally?’ are just a few of the key questions that these online degrees raise.
Let’s take a look at these issues to clear things out once and for all.
Is it possible to earn a degree online? – Yes, it is correct. Yes, it is.
It’s understandable that such a worry arises because the tangible part of online degrees is limited, increasing the possibility of manipulation. However, there are accreditation bodies that issue a certificate stating that the degree is genuine and that the company/institution has completed all of the requirements and meets all of the characteristics.
NGASCE NMIMS is one such university, approved & recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) & the Distance Education Bureau (UGC-DEB) of India. In 2018, we were granted Autonomy Category I by UGC (University Grants Commission), thereby giving us a blanket approval to offer programs through open & distance learning modes. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council have accredited us with Grade A+ in its 3rd cycle of assessment in 2018, which signifies the highest standards of academic leadership.
Other than NGASCE NMIMS, there are certain MBA colleges and programs that we have selected as the best Distance MBA University and Colleges in India
|Distance MBA University/College||Key Strength|
|Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)||• Symbiosis University Brand
• Large number of programs for every need
• High acceptance in the industry
|IMT-Centre for Distance Learning (IMT-CDL) Ghaziabad||• Sister institute of IMT Ghaziabad, a Top 20 B-school
• Good acceptance in the industry
|Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)||• Huge network of 378 IGNOU study/counseling centers
• Affordable fee
|Sikkim Manipal University- Distance Education, Sikkim||• Affiliated to Manu University, a well known Brand
• 5 Lakh Alumni network
|Welingkar Institute of Management (WeSchool)||• Part of WE School, one of the leading B-schools in Mumbai/Western India
• Industry relevance curriculum with workshops, Industry visits, simulation games etc
|Amity University||• 11 areas of specialization to choose from.
• Dynamic course material shared electronically with 24X7 online learning facilities
|Annamalai University, Tamilnadu||• Well known Public University
• Low Fee
A degree from a reputable institution with all necessary accreditations will be recognised as authentic proof of course completion and possession of the needed competencies, and will thus be accepted worldwide.
Employer expectations for online degrees are as follows:
- Because many businesses are concerned about degree level, a postgraduate degree will have a greater impact than a bachelor’s degree.
- Authentic certificate from a well-known institution
- A relevant degree that meets the job’s requirements.
- An online degree demonstrates the candidate’s commitment and willingness to learn new skills.
- Experience and abilities that are relevant.
Now for those who are interested in distance learning programs can go for some of the trending subjects such as
- Certificate Program In Project Management
- Professional Diploma In Digital Marketing
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Ops
Finally, employers perceive online learning and online degrees to be valid, authentic, and relevant