- The one-year NMIMS Diploma course in Wealth Management caters to an updated curriculum based on industry insights, focusing on the Asian market
- The program aims to advance the learning of aspiring wealth managers as they get a chance to learn from experienced faculties of IIM and IIT
- The course structure provides wealth management certifications and follows modules of interactive sessions with hands-on-experience that enables students to master relevant skills
- Working professionals can get deep insights into wealth management through academic exposure
- Develop professional competency to pursue a successful career in wealth management
- Students get a deeper understanding of financial goals and wealth planning for clients
- Master skills to innovate financial products as per financial market trends
- Students learn to develop effective investment policy and manage portfolios
- The wealth management course assists to develop quantitative skills required for portfolio designing
|Building Blocks to Managing Wealth|
|Financial Statement Analysis|
|Quantitative Methods for Investment Analysis|
|Wealth Expansion and Development|
|Alternative Investing and Derivatives|
The online Wealth Management diploma course is an Avant-grade program for professionals who want to boost their career in wealth managerial roles. Some of the career opportunities on completion of the program are:
- Wealth Manager
The job description of a wealth manager is to evaluate portfolios and in turn, advise clients on various financial investment decisions
- Financial Planner
The basic job responsibility of a financial planner is to advise clients to achieve financial goals and objectives, as well as increase their earnings
- Investment Manager
Provide organization/clients with sound investment decisions based on financial instruments like trusts, stocks, bonds, and shares
- Financial Consultant
Provide customers with effective financial strategies and relevant planning for retirement, education, taxes, investment, etc.
- Fund Managers
Responsibilities include managing funds, stocks, bonds, securities and creating portfolios as per the company’s requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by AIUOR
- H.S.C plus preferably 2 years of work experienceOR
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and preferably 2 years of work experience
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.