- The Digital Marketing Diploma is a one-year program for professional education with a focus on strategic marketing in order to create customer impact.
- Students learn the application of marketing concepts in a digital framework for successful digital business
- The online digital marketing course upskills to create digital strategies across different touchpoints – search, social, display, mobile, and videos
- Students learn to implement strategies of digital marketing to maximize online presence
- Gain insights about constantly changing digital world consumer behavior on various platforms
- Learn fundamental concepts of consumer loyalty, digital communication, content strategies, and maintaining brand advocacy
- Get hands-on-experience of emerging technologies like Programmatic Ad Buying, Chatbot, Digital wallets, and Marketing Automation through digital campaigns in a simulated environment
- Explore digital tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook and Instagram Advertising, YouTube and Video Marketing, ORM and CRM tools, etc.
- Develop competency to create effective marketing strategies by planning, analyzing, developing, and implementing digital marketing plans
- Get insights about digital content strategies across all digital platforms
- Gain practical knowledge to optimize search advertising campaigns and end-to-end marketing management with a focus on Google AdWords
- Develop skills to maximize audience reach through effective marketing strategies on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Learn proper usage of CRM and email tools for effective omnichannel marketing
- Meet marketing and business goals by using analytical tools for 1st and 3rd party data
- Students learn the implementation of digital media buying methods like programmatic ad buying, real-time bidding, etc.
The Stukent Edge:
- The program’s course content is also provided to over 1400 prestigious universities across the globe such as Columbia, Cornell, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, and Stanford
- Access the updated curriculum to include industry developments every six months
- Get lifetime access to course content