- The international trade management online diploma course of one year imparts knowledge about various concepts such as foreign policies, import-export management, global communication, currency conversion and fluctuation, macro-economic analysis, etc.
- Develop proficiency to understand business activities and process flow in international trade management
- Students master the principles of international business operations, cross-border business, etc.
- The International Trade Management diploma program imparts subject knowledge to identify international megatrends, policies, and strategies
- Students learn about risk assessment, foreign policies, global business dealings, foreign exchange, political and legal business environment.