- The Human Resource Management Online Diploma course of one year provides an in-depth understanding of various concepts such as organizational strategy, group interactions, training, recruitment, and development of employees
- Students master the principles of compensation, employee policy, organizational behavior, change management, and employment laws of the company
- The HRM course teaches human resource management skills such as leadership, people management, etc.
- The Human Resource Management course upskills students to get a competitive advantage in the field of human resource management
- Students learn to effectively apply various HR principles and strategies in the corporate world
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Industrial Relations & Labor Laws||4|
|Manpower Planning, Recruitment and Selection||4|
|Performance Management System||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS diploma courses, you can step towards a successful business career and get an unfair advantage over the market competition. Some of the career opportunities on completion of the program are:
- Talent Acquisition Manager
The main job responsibility of a talent acquisition manager is to conduct a recruitment drive starting from sourcing, interview, recruitment, and on-boarding of the new employees
- Employee Relations Manager
The job description includes maintaining the right balance and relations between employee and employer. The Employee Relations Manager is responsible for solving employee issues and provides resolution to any HR issues.
- HR Operations Manager
HR Operations Manager job roles are to implement new budgets, manage data inventory, document processing, and employee management
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.