- The financial management online diploma course of one year covers fundamental concepts of finance with quantitative and conceptual inputs
- Students gain insights about financial concepts, processes, and operation on-going in a business organization
- The financial management diploma course develops a clear understanding of financial principles such as cost accounting, financial statements, etc.
- The financial management course develops relevant skills such as analytical thinking, managerial decision making, risk assessment, process coordination, etc.
- Develop competency for financial learning, planning, and management
- Students learn to effectively manage an organization’s financial requirements and other business dealings.