Operations management is a multidisciplinary field that focuses on overseeing all areas of a business’s operations. An operations manager’s job is to use ideas and technology to boost productivity while lowering costs, increasing flexibility to meet ever-changing customer needs while maintaining excellent customer service quality, and ensure a safe working environment for all employees.
This NGASCE NMIMS online operations management certification course, which is one of the best NMIMS certificate courses, will assist an individual in developing the necessary skills in the operations and functioning of any enterprise in the manufacturing or service sectors. Majorly, a Certificate Program in Operations Management helps one understand the different phases of managing a project. From goal setting and resource allocation to measuring success, it gives a candidate a holistic picture of Operations management. Through this certificate program from NMIMS, students will be able to look at different methods for tracking inventory and implementing strategies in order to improve business performance. Not to forget, a candidate will possess the necessary tools and skills to successfully manage and optimize operations in your industry.
The program is designed for people who want to work in operations and will provide them with knowledge on topics such as Supply Chain Management, Project Management, and Service Operations Management.
- This 6-month NGASCE NMIMS online operations management course is online and provides an overview of operations management fundamentals.
- This NMIMS course will teach you the basic foundation of Enterprise Resource Planning, Procurement, and Service Operations Management.
- Real-time application of operations management fundamentals and concepts and this the reason that it is considered as one of the best certification courses for operations management.
- Utilize basic quantitative analysis techniques to evaluate business operations.
|Operations and Supply Management|
|Enterprise Resource Planning|
|Total Quality Management|
|Service Operations Management|
Getting an operations management certification will give you an advantage over the competition by equipping you with the necessary tools and resources to pursue a career in operations management. The program prepares you for a variety of roles, including:
Production planning & control manager:
In charge of planning, controlling, and organizing goods to ensure their quality.
Inventory Control Manager:
Successfully establish and maintain business relationships with vendors/suppliers in order to maintain and streamline inventories.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by AIU
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE
- S.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro: The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures, as well as view, recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+: The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counselor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favor of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.