With the rapid expansion of social media, the world of corporate communications is rapidly expanding, and building and sustaining a corporate brand has become critical to the company. A corporate communication plan streamlines communication for everyone from HR managers who deal with employee relations to marketing professionals who want to make an impression. This means that the company’s values and beliefs are echoed across all channels. A good corporate communication strategy will also give you tools for crisis management, brand development, and turning your employees into ambassadors.
The curriculum of this online corporate communication course will introduce you to all aspects of corporate communication and will assist you in thinking about communication in a strategic and global context. This NMIMS course will help you build and nurture your ability to meet the corporate world head-on by providing you with insights into a variety of communications topics, such as how to construct a successful message and how to comprehend the intricacies of foreign cultures, and everything in between. The course work will help you improve your communication abilities, comprehend the art of clear and concise business writing, and apply your knowledge in a corporate setting, thus considered as one of the best corporate communication courses in India.
- The 6-month curriculum of corporate communications certificate course introduces you to the subject of corporate communication, allowing you to think about communication in a strategic and global way.
- This course teaches you how to construct a coherent workplace culture and develop its competencies.
- Improve your communication skills, as well as your strategic, critical, and applied thinking abilities.
- Understand how corporate communications plays a strategic role in business operations, challenges, and crisis management.
- Effortlessly Everything from strategic communications plans to newsletters is planned, researched, written, and implemented.
- Recognize the impact of communications tactics on employees and stakeholders.
- Learn how to communicate and collaborate with the public relations business.
|Written and Oral Communication|
|Public Relations Theory and Practice|
|Integrated Marketing Communications|
To establish a successful career in public relations and corporate communications, gain an advantage over the competition by using the correct tools and resources. The programme prepares you for a variety of roles, including:
Media Relations Manager:
Writes articles and sends out news releases to promote the brand or product. Develop and strengthen working connections with the press.
Public Relations Manager:
Answer media questions, propose stories to the media, and organise press conferences to raise awareness.
Employee Communication Manager:
Establish and oversee organisational objectives and projects, as well as organise, create, and edit content for monthly magazines, the staff intranet, and other internal communication channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by AIU
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE
- S.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro: The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures, as well as view, recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+: The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counselor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favor of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.