NMIMS Distance Learning June 2020 Exams are for REGULAR as well as for PENDING or FAIL papers of previous Semesters
• June 2020 Exams would be online; read further to know more
• Students need to register online for the June 2020 Examination
Steps for Exam Registration from Web Browser ( Online)
Exam Registration window opens from: Friday, June 19, 2020, 2 PM IST
Exam Registration window closes on: Thursday, July 02, 2020 at 19.00 hours
Students need to visit: distance.nmims.edu – Student Zone – Exams – Exam Registration
June 2020 Exam Dates*:
– July 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31
– August 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
Time Slots: 10.00 AM – 12.30 AM and 5.00 PM – 7.30 PM IST
Term End Exam Fee is Rs. 600 per paper
Exam Registration is available only on Web Portal and not on Mobile App
* Exam Dates: Please note that the Dates are tentative and if there's any change, we'll keep you updated for an equivalent
* June 2020 Exams are going to be conducted only Online and not at any Exam Centre
* Every Exam Slot will have a limited capacity and isn't open
* University reserves the right to shift Students to a different Exam slot in case of any unavoidable circumstances
* Hence you're requested to finish the Exams Registration at the earliest to avoid disappointment
* Subsequent Exam Session could also be held in October 2020
* You'll choose your own Date and slot for every Exam subject to availability
* To understand the steps for booking the Exams, CLICK HERE
* Ignore the Venue part within the above link and in our Explainer videos shared below
* The above Exam Dates and Times are subject to availability and on first-come-first-serve basis
* Certificate Course Exams are for 120 minutes and PG Diploma / Diploma Exams are for 150 minutes
* There would be no Hall Tickets for June 2020 Exams because the link are going to be shared in your Student Portal
* You'll need to show your card (or the other Government Photo ID Proof like Aadhar, PAN Card etc.) to the Procter before the beginning of Exams to verify
* Mark Sheets and Results of those Exams will show Exam Session as June 2020 and not July 2020 or August 2020
* University will charge additional Processing Fee (Rs. 500/-) for Change of Exam registration in TOTAL per student and not per subject
* Students can themselves change online the wrongly selected exam date/time slot same way as booking for the primary time
* In Exams – Exam Registration, you'll see a Change Exam Center button within the bottom from which you'll change Date or slot
* This change are going to be accepted within the portal only till the Exam Registration window is open and subject to availability
* Examination Fee
* Term End Paper Fee is Rs. 600 per paper
* Examination Fee once paid won't be refunded or carried ahead for subsequent Exam cycle
* If you had chosen the choice of carrying forward the Exam Fee of April 2020 Exams, it'll be adjusted in June 2020 Exams
* You will need to buy the remaining or new papers of June 2020 Exams
* Laptop or Desktop in working condition
* Mobiles won't be allowed for Exams
* Stable internet connectivity with minimum 2 MBPS speed
* Hotspots won't work for Exams
* Operational Webcam
* Well lit room
* Compliance on compatibility – University has provided a compliance test link through which it'll be assessed if all the above parameters are checked
* Demo Exams – you'll be getting a Demo Exams link to see if everything is functioning as per the standards
* Demo Exams are going to be made live next week
* Registered Students will receive a replica of Do’s and Don’ts for the Exams in Email
* It will assist you under both the Technical also as Non Technical aspects of the Exams
* A Technical HelpDesk Number are going to be made available to the scholars to debate system related issues, if any
* The Exams would be completely Online
* Exam Links are often accessed only from your Student Portal after successful login
* Exam Link are going to be active half-hour before Exam goes live
* Proctor assistance are going to be available during the Exam along side Technical assistance
* Procter are going to be done by an individual along side AI and Machine Learning parameters
* If a Student is found copying or taking help from books or another means, the exams are going to be treated as Unfair and can be failed for the topic
* Please use the compatibility link to know the readiness of your System before Exams Registration
* Compatibility Test Link – https://tests.mettl.com/system-check?i=db696a8e#/systemCheck
* In case you still face issues, please send the screenshot to email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mettl support team at +918287803040
Q. I don’t have the specified bandwidth or system or web camera for the Exams. What am i able to do?
A. You've got time to form arrangements for an equivalent . If you can't , you'll not be ready to give Examinations for June 2020. you'll go for October 2020 Examinations in that case.
Q. Am i able to come to the Centre or Campus to offer the Exams?
A. No, the Exams are completely online and you would like to offer the Exams only from your home . you've got to form bound to have a Desktop or Laptop, Minimum 2 MBPS Internet, Webcam, Well Lit Room with nobody around.
Q. I will be able to book my slots now, but later am i able to cancel?
A. Yes, you'll cancel later but there'll be no refund for an equivalent . you'll also change the slots as shared above.
Q. What if my Exams are interrupted on account of electricity or internet fluctuations?
A. You'll be allowed to continue from where you left as soon as you resume. But it'll be monitored very closely for unfair means. This decision lies within the hands of University and you'll not be allowed to continue. So confirm you fulfill all the standards for Examinations.
Q. What's compatibility test and do need to roll in the hay only once?
A. Compatibility test is where a link are going to be sent to you. you've got to only follow the steps which can check if you're on PC, and you've got an honest internet connection, which you're not behind a firewall, and you've got a working webcam which the space is well lit to ascertain the candidate properly. you've got to repeat this test 24 hours before your every Exams to make sure that you simply don't face any issue in Exam.
Q. I don't stay in India and won’t be ready to come for Exams. What should I do?
A. Since the Exams are completely online this point , location doesn't matter. Just note that the Exams are on Indian civil time then plow ahead with the Exam Registration. Also do check for the compatibility of the Exams in your region from the link which will be sent to you.
Steps for Exam Registration from Web Browser ( Online)