- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years will provide in-depth knowledge of business management along with principles of operations management
- The program assists to develop relevant skills required in production and operations management such as managing distribution channels and logistics, procurement management, and quality management
- Students master the necessary skill to optimize production, determine output, optimize capacity and cut operation costs
- Gain insights on supply expertise and general business knowledge related to operations management.
- Develop competency to manage the constantly changing business dynamics on a global scale
- On successful completion of the NMIMS online distance MBA program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in Operations Management.
- With the acquired knowledge from Narsee Monjee Distance MBA program, learn the application of operation principles related to real-world business dynamics
- Get a deeper understanding of the principles of production such as capacity, variability, production flow, inventory, and overall operations management
- The program upskills to efficiently plan, control, and transform resources in a supply network and operation processes
- Get insights into business operations while applying various quantitative analysis techniques
- Learn to apply process perspective in any business organization
- Students learn to efficiently manage both service and manufacturing operation systems
- Sharpen skillset to utilize quality management tools for process improvement
|Management Theory & Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Operations & Supply Chain Strategies|
|Enterprise Resource Planning||4|
|Total Quality Management||4|
|Service Operations Management||4|
|World Class Operations||4|
|New Product Development and Managing Innovation||4|
|Lean Six Sigma||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS Distance MBA learning program, you can carve out a successful business career and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- Supply chain analyst
The job responsibilities of a supply chain analyst include analyzing and evaluating supply chain data in order to optimize cost to company and overall company performance
- Supply chain manager
An associate working as a supply chain manager has to supervise and lay out the company’s supply chain strategy in order to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Strategy and Operations Manager
The basic job responsibility of a strategy and operations manager is to optimize performance and conduct transformational changes in order to improve the company’s production.
- Logistics Manager
A logistics manager has to effectively manage goods, services, cost incurred, inventory and ensure timely stock transportation and movement
- Production Planning and Control Manager
An associate working as a production planning and control manager has to plan, control, organize goods and ensure their quality
- Inventory Control Manager
The job role of an inventory control manager is to strengthen relations with retailers, suppliers, vendors, and customers while ensuring only high-quality goods and services reach the clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.