- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years will provide in-depth knowledge of business management along with principles of operations management
- The program assists to develop relevant skills required in production and operations management such as managing distribution channels and logistics, procurement management, and quality management
- Students master the necessary skill to optimize production, determine output, optimize capacity and cut operation costs
- Gain insights on supply expertise and general business knowledge related to operations management.
- Develop competency to manage the constantly changing business dynamics on a global scale
- On successful completion of the NMIMS online distance MBA program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in Operations Management.
- With the acquired knowledge from Narsee Monjee Distance MBA program, learn the application of operation principles related to real-world business dynamics
- Get a deeper understanding of the principles of production such as capacity, variability, production flow, inventory, and overall operations management
- The program upskills to efficiently plan, control, and transform resources in a supply network and operation processes
- Get insights into business operations while applying various quantitative analysis techniques
- Learn to apply process perspective in any business organization
- Students learn to efficiently manage both service and manufacturing operation systems
- Sharpen skillset to utilize quality management tools for process improvement