- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years and four semesters will focus on the fundamentals of technology and assists to build a successful career in the IT industry.
- Students master necessary skills such as critical thinking, managerial skills, etc., along with modern techniques to analyze and develop business solutions related to the IT field.
- The course structure is updated with a focus on the latest technology systems and management principles applicable in the current business world.
- The program introduces various concepts of management principles and practices such as organizational behavior, IT management, system analysis, digital payments and, enterprise resource planning
- On successful completion of the NMIMS online distance MBA program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in IT and Systems Management
- With the acquired knowledge from Narsee Monjee Distance MBA program, develop skills to evaluate appropriate business strategies related to IT and systems management
- Develops skills to provide innovative IT solutions using current emerging technologies
- The program develops proficiency to understand and manage critical issues of technology investment
- Get insights about upcoming technologies of the IT industry and their management practices
- Students get an in-depth understanding of the factors needed to initiate business process engineering