- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years and four semesters will provide its students in-depth understanding and practical knowledge of financial business operations and policies
- Students learn the combined application of banking and finance along with concepts of business operations
- Develop relevant skills to analyze and understand banking and financial management, stock markets, securities and, global economy scenarios based on the corporate world
- The NMIMS distance MBA program teaches daily basis operations of banking and finance organizations
- Gain insights about financial institutions and their role in the financial markets
- The program instills various marketing concepts and workings related to financial services
- Get a deeper understanding of the basics of cost accounting, management accounting, and its importance in financial decision-making.
- On successful completion of the Narsee Monjee distance MBA learning program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in Banking and Finance Management.
- Through this online distance MBA program, students learn various business economic frameworks
- The program develops competency to understand and utilize concepts of banking and financial management
- Students develop skills to provide innovative solutions to a business problem by application of various management practices and theories related to marketing, economics, accounting, and operations management.
- The course assists to develop problem-solving skills, decision-making skills, and proficiency to analyze business data and understand financial insights.
- Develop the necessary skills to implement and coordinate with organizational activities through effective leadership and team skills.
- The program teaches to come up with effective and innovative business strategies as per global business dynamics