- A two-year M.Sc. degree course in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will enhance relevant skills for a successful career in the field of Data Science
- The updated curriculum has a rigorous course structure dispersed in a flexible interactive format suitable for working professionals
- Students will master core topics of artificial intelligence such as computational science, electives of computer vision, text mining, natural language processing, big data analytics, robotics, autonomous system, and reinforcement learning
- A product development boot camp will also aid students to understand real industry-based problems and provide solutions via building prototypes. During the boot camp, students will also get the service of career assistance.
- The M.Sc. program in AI &ML consists of a master dissertation that will further expand knowledge on how to use complex research data to solve a business problem.
- The program develops competency to manage machine learning problems and imparts knowledge in the area of data mining, regression analysis, text mining, and predictive analysis
- Students master the skills of AI algorithm development such as data understanding, data preparation, modeling, evaluation along the deployment cycle, and relevant business, analytical and mathematical skills
- Learn the proper use of Apache Spark & Hadoop Ecosystem for big data analysis
- Develop proficiency in algorithm development and visualization tools such as My SQL, R, SPARK, GitHub, Python, Tableau, and other machine learning skills like NLP, Big Data, Robotics & Reinforcement learning
- Get in-depth understanding and practical knowledge of computational and application architecture required to deploy and scale AI and ML applications
- The program provides an opportunity for hands-on experience with building industry prototype, business applications, and data analytics related to complex research problems
Knowledge partner: INSOFE
- The knowledge partner of NGASCE for the program is the International School of Engineering (INSOFE), one of the largest Data Science schools in Asia. They partnered to provide technical training in artificial intelligence, data science, and machine learning.
- INOSFE is the largest research-based educational institute in Applied Engineering with experienced professors holding PhDs from elite universities.
- Over the years it has been one of the top data science schools with many academic and industry affiliations.
- INSOFE has also collaborated with many corporations to upskill CXO’s, managers, engineers, and students via a classroom learning program
Quarter 1 – Maths & Computer Science
|Foundations of Probability and Statistics for Data Science|
|Data Structures and Algorithms|
|Advanced Mathematical Analysis for Data
Quarter 2 – Computer Science and AI & ML
|Essential Engineering Skills in Big Data Analytics Using R and Python|
|Statistics and Probability in Decision Modeling -1|
|Statistics and Probability in Decision Modeling -2|
|Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms|
Quarter 3 – AI & ML
|The Art and Science of Storytelling and Visualization & Design Thinking-1|
|Methods and Algorithms in Machine
|Methods and Algorithms in Machine Learning -2|
Quarter 4 – AI & ML
|Methods and Algorithms in Machine Learning -3|
|AI and Decision Sciences|
Quarter 5 – AI & ML and Business
|Advanced Python Programming|
|Business Communication and Presentation
Skills for Data Analytics
|Economics for Analysts|
|Behavior Science and Analytics|
Quarter 6 – Business Courses
|Business Law and Ethics|
|Behavior Science and Analytics|
|Digital and Social Media Analytics|
Quarter 7 – Computer Science & Bootcamp
|Architecting Enterprise Applications and Design Thinking-2|
|Product Deployment Bootcamp|
|Quantitative Research Methods|
Quarter 8 – Master Dissertation
With the right guidance and resources from M.Sc. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning program of NMIMS, you can carve out a successful career in AI & ML and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- Applied Scientists
An applied scientist is responsible for identifying problems, discovering insights, and building algorithms that leverage opportunities through the statistical model and machine learning
- Data Scientists
The job responsibility of a data scientist is to create various machine learning tools along with statistical analysis
- Machine Learning Engineers
He/she is responsible for creating algorithms related to artificial intelligence and machine learning
- This Program is for Mid-Level experienced professionals
- Engineering (B.E. or B Tech degree) or Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with Math components with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates may have to go through an Online Interview Proces
- An initial amount of Rs. 10,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favor of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- Admission Processing Fee: 1,500/-.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.