- The two-year NMIMS course in M. Sc. Applied Finance will impart knowledge and develop skills in the investment management domain
- With the updated curriculum, students can gain expertise in finance to pursue a career as a Charted Financial Analyst (CFA)
- The program develops skills to come up with innovative solutions and effectively implement them to resolve unstructured problems
- Students gain insights about investment management and learn to apply financial strategies
- The program teaches risk assessment and execution of strategies based on aid investment decisions
- The detailed course of NMIMS M.Sc. Applied Finance assists students to effectively use financial strategies for the business growth of the organization
- Students get a clear understanding of global investment strategies along with portfolio management skills
- Learn to effectively manage the day to day financial activities like preparing financial statements, balance sheets, cash flow reports, budgets, budget-to-actuals, and financial projections
- Develop skills required in real-world corporate scenarios such as financial investment and acquisition
- The program imparts in-depth knowledge of finance with a clear understanding of topics such as fixed income, derivatives, alternative investment, quantitative methods of valuation, and fundamental financial analysis.
- Students develop competency and relevant skills such as in
|Ethical and Professional Standards|
|Financial Reporting & Analysis- I|
|Quantitative Methods – Concepts and Applications|
|Corporate Finance- I|
|Equity Analysis and Evaluation – I|
|Portfolio Management – I|
|Fixed Income Securities and Analysis – I|
|Derivatives and its Application|
|Alternative Investments – I|
|Ethical and Professional Standards – Applications|
|Financial Reporting & Analysis- II|
|Quantitative Methods for Valuation|
|Portfolio Management- II|
|Corporate Finance- II|
|Equity Analysis and Evaluation – II|
|Economics for Valuation|
|Fixed Income Securities and Analysis – II|
|Derivatives – Valuation and Strategies|
|Alternative Investments – II|
Get an edge over the competition with the right tools and resources, to build a profitable business in the banking and finance sector. The program prepares you to take up various roles such as:
The basic job responsibility of a portfolio manager is to create, manage and allocate portfolios to clients as per risk assessment
A bank manager is responsible to recruit, train and supervise employees to increase branch revenue. He/she is also responsible for consumer and employee grievances
A budget analyst reviews and prepares the organization’s budget in compliance with the company’s functions, laws, and regulations.
The responsibilities of an investment banker are to raise capital for the clients and organization, assist them to create portfolios, and make sound financial decisions related to mergers and acquisitions
A credit manager’s job role is to review, analyze, evaluate and provide feedback on the creditworthiness of different clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1: Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
Option 2: Annual payment (in INR)
99,000/- Per Year
Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
- Finance Options Available
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.