- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years will impart knowledge in the area of business management and develop a clear understanding of the functionality of various business models
- The business management program upskills students to employ strategic thinking tactics and in turn improve organizational and core competencies.
- The curriculum is updated with a focus on marketing, information technology, economics, business laws, organizational behavior, etc.
- The course structure of the NMIMS distance MBA program follows a case study methodology to understand the practical application of management principles
- The program develops a deeper understanding of managing business at the fundamental level
- On successful completion of the Narsee Monjee Distance MBA, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance)
- The program enables students to understand various business and economic frameworks
- Students will develop in-depth fundamental knowledge in business management
- Develop competency to solve business problems by utilizing various management practices and principles of marketing, accounting, operations management and, finance
- Develop proficiency to analyze business data, understand insights and learn relevant problem-solving skills required in business management
- Students learn necessary leadership and team skills required to implement and coordinate organizational activities
- Develop the ability to assess global competition to come up with effective business strategies for the growth of the organization
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Cost & Management Accounting||4|
|Taxation – Direct and Indirect||4|
|Capital Market and Portfolio Management||4|
|Strategic Cost Management||4|
|Marketing of Financial Services||4|
|Strategic Financial Management||4|
|Financial Institutions and Markets||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from NMIMS Online Distance MBA program, you can carve out a successful business career and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- Business Manager:
The important job responsibility of a business manager is to manage the employee workforce. Keep a check on their activities, hire, evaluate and train new employees.
- Business Process Manager
The job role of a business process manager is to develop, monitor, and streamline the production line to achieve maximum productivity
- Business Development Manager:
A business development manager has to identify and evaluate various business opportunities, strengthen relations with existing customers and build long-term relations with new clients.
- Account Manager:
The job of an account manager requires maintaining client-company relations to multiply business earnings and build a network
- Business Strategy Manager
The responsibilities include developing effective business strategies and models to achieve the set targets of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.