- The NMIMS Distance MBA program of two years and four semesters will teach practical applications and deep knowledge about the concepts of supply chain management
- Students learn to rightly use the principles of operations management in real-world business dynamics
- NMIMS Distance MBA provides a clear understanding of supply chain management, procurement, lean and warehouse management, logistics and inventory management
- Get proper knowledge about the processes and activities related to logistics management along with leveraging technology and maximizing outputs
- Develop skills to optimize process and control costs related to corporate business scenarios
- Students get a practical understanding of large and small-scale inventory management.
- On successful completion of the NMIMS distance MBA program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in Supply Chain Management.
- The program develops competency to facilitate the development of the organization by managing an effective supply chain management system
- Students learn to streamline functions and operations of a supply chain system
- Develop necessary skills to effectively manage demand-supply and a smooth operation flow
- Ensure a smooth flow of products and services, meet demand-supply targets, and manage an effective supply chain in a business organization
- Develop skills to provide innovative solutions related to supply chain management while managing opportunities and challenges in global business.
|Management Theory & Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Operations and Supply Chain Strategies||4|
|Supply Chain Management||4|
|Total Quality Management||4|
|Enterprise Resource Planning||4|
|Advanced Supply Chain Management||4|
|World Class Operations||4|
|International Logistics & Supply Chain Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS Distance MBA program, you can carve out a successful business career and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- Supply Chain Analyst
The job responsibilities of a supply chain analyst include analyzing and evaluating supply chain data in order to optimize cost to company and overall company performance
- Supply Chain Manager
An associate working as a supply chain manager has to supervise and lay out the company’s supply chain strategy in order to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Logistics Manager
A logistics manager has to effectively manage goods, services, cost incurred, inventory and ensure timely stock transportation and movement
- Production Planning Manager
The job responsibilities of a production planning manager include effectively planning, organizing goods and services while ensuring their quality and system workflow
- Manager-Purchase and Procurement
An associate working as a manager in the purchase and procurement department has to source goods and services and manger supply-demand to retail and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum of 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures ※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.