- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years specialized in international trade and management is a detailed course based on areas such as trading policies, exchange of capital and, procurement of goods and services across the globe
- The elaborate course structure of the NMIMS Global Distance MBA program is updated to meet with the constantly changing business dynamics.
- Develop a deeper understanding of world trade, exchange of capital, trade promotion, management strategies, and various policies at international, national, and regional levels.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of international trade management such as risk assessment, foreign exchange, global businesses, and their effects on political and legal management strategies.
- The NMIMS distance MBA instills required skills to manage trade issues, cross-border trading, tax conditions and, understand draft policies, for successful and sustainable business across the globe
- On successful completion of the Narsee Monjee distance MBA program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with specialization in International Trade Management.
- The program teaches to develop an effective trade management process
- Learn to management techniques related to international market and business
- Develop relevant skills and various business management practices for international trade
- Ability to identify and perform analysis of international mega-trends, policies, and business strategies
- Students learn to risk assessment as per foreign policy, global businesses, foreign exchange policy, political and legal conditions.
- With the knowledge of international business management students get a chance to be a part of a dynamic global workforce.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Operations and Supply Chain Strategies||4|
|Export Import Procedures and Documentation||4|
|India’s Foreign Trade||4|
|Customs Shipping and Insurance||4|
|International Logistics & Supply Chain Management||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS Distance MBA program, you can carve out a successful business career and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- Manager-International Trade
An associate working as an international trade manager aims to manage the organization’s global operations and regulates foreign trade.
- Business Development Manager
The responsibilities of a business development manager include identifying upcoming business opportunities and develop long term relations with global clients
- Policy Analyst
Job description of a policy analyst includes the development of foreign trade and evaluation of international policies to expand global business
- Freight Auditor
A freight auditor audits modify and verify freight bills and other documents for authenticity and smooth transactions
- Business Analyst-International Trade
Job responsibilities of a business analyst include analyzing internal and external market data to develop strategic business plans for international trade
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures ※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.