- The NMIMS distance MBA degree program of two years and four semesters will focus on the fundamentals of technology and assist to build a successful career in the IT industry.
- Students master necessary skills such as critical thinking, managerial skills, etc., along with modern techniques to analyze and develop business solutions related to the IT field.
- The course structure is updated with a focus on the latest technology systems and management principles applicable in the current business world.
- The program introduces various concepts of management principles and practices such as organizational behaviour, IT management, system analysis, digital payments and, enterprise resource planning
- On successful completion of the NMIMS Global distance MBA program, the student receives a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance) with a specialization in IT and Systems Management
- With the acquired knowledge from NMIMS Global distance MBA program, develop skills to evaluate appropriate business strategies related to IT and systems management
- Develops skills to provide innovative IT solutions using current emerging technologies
- The program develops proficiency to understand and manage critical issues of technology investment
- Get insights about upcoming technologies of the IT industry and their management practices
- Students get an in-depth understanding of the factors needed to initiate business process engineering
|Management Theory & Practice||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Fundamentals of Big Data & Business Analytics||4|
|IT Project Management||4|
|Emerging Technologies: IoT, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality||4|
|IT Infrastructure Management||4|
|IT Security and Risk Management||4|
|Managing Business Process Outsourcing||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance and Risk||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the Narsee Monjee Distance MBA learning program, you can carve out a successful business career and always keep a step ahead of the market competition. Some of the career opportunities available on completion of the program are:
- IT Project Manager
The job responsibilities an IT project manager includes managing and developing technology projects, creating communication plan and assigning tasks to employees
- IT Business Development Manager
An associate working as IT Business Development Manager has to identify sales leads and market different products and services to clients.
- Product Manager IT
An IT product manager has to safeguard the company’s information by implementing various system management strategies.
- IT Security Manager
An associate working as an IT security manager has to safeguard the company’s information by implementing strategies as per the organization’s policies and procedures
- Business Analyst
A business analyst is responsible to develop a detailed report outlining problems, solutions, and growth opportunities for the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum of 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures ※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.