NMIMS Distance MBA in Human Resource Management
- The two-year NMIMS distance MBA program will guide students to get a deeper understanding of the concepts of management along with human resource management.
- Assists students to develop and improve the necessary skill set needed to manage people to have a smooth working environment.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of talent training, recruiting and, retention along with relevant skills in a corporate environment such as maintaining industrial relations, organizational skills, and their practical application
- With the knowledge of human resource management, students will be capable to develop people into proficient resources for the organization
- Students will learn the skill of holistic development of human resources and human capital
- On successful completion of the Narsee Monjee distance MBA learning program specialized in human resource management, students will receive a degree certification in Master of Business Administration (Distance).
- Students learn the skill of hiring the right candidates and assigning them suitable roles
- The program teaches to act as a moderator and effectively bridge the gap between employer and employee.
- Learning to manage human resources effectively through rewards and recognition
- Develop skills for talent management for overall organizational growth.
- Develop competency to manage human resources effectively and efficiently to have a successful business organization
- HR Specialist: An HR specialist works closely with the HR Manager and is responsible for employee payroll benefits, training, compensation, recruiting and customer service for the employees of the organization.
- Talent Acquisition Manager: The main job responsibility of a talent acquisition manager is to conduct a recruitment drive starting from sourcing, interview, recruitment, and on-boarding of the new employees
- Employee Relations Manager: The job description includes maintaining the right balance and relations between employee and employer. The Employee Relations Manager is responsible for solving employee issues and provides resolution to any HR issues.
- Learning and Development Manager: The job responsibility of a learning and development manager is to plan and conduct all training programs needed for the upskilling employees to increase output.
- HR Operations Manager: An HR Operations Manager ensures smooth working of all HR activities, sets objectives, budgets, databases and monitors the HR system.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
No. of Years 2
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
No. of Semesters 4
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
|Performance Management System||4|
|Industrial Relations & Labour Laws||4|
|Organisational Theory Structure and Design||4|
|Manpower Planning, Recruitment and Selection||4|
|Compensation & Benefits||4|
|Employee Development & Talent Management||4|
|International HR Practices||4|
|Business: Ethics, Governance & Risk||4|
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information
Start your learning journey today! Enrol now in the distance courses.
Still Confused ?? Which course should you opt for. Feel free to consult with our experts.