- The one-year programme introduces you to the numerous activities involved in the retail business.
- A thorough review of several facets of retail management such as merchandising, consumer behaviour, and so on.
- Develop conceptual skills required in the retail industry;
- Manage big-scale operations, mass inventory, and multiple functional tasks effectively.
- The ability to create a marketing plan for a new or existing product or service by combining marketing concepts, tactics, research, and retail distribution principles.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Introduction to Retail||4|
|Retail Store Operation and Inventory Management||4|
Get an edge over the competition with the right tools and resources, to build a profitable business in the banking and finance sector. The program prepares you to take up various roles such as:
Manage statistical and financial records, as well as deal with customer queries and grievances. Plus, supervise pricing and stock holdings by optimising profitability and achieving sales targets.
The job of an account manager requires maintaining client-company relations to Coordinate and connect with company buyers to purchase the right items to complete the store’s inventory.
Schedule and assign employees and manage store staff recruitment, selection, orientation, and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.