- The one-year diploma course in operations management ( Distance Mode) will impart in-depth knowledge and upskill students in the area of production, operations, and distribution management
- Students learn operation management skills like warehouse planning, operations and supply chain strategies, new product development, etc.
- With Operations Management Diploma course develops necessary skills in the field such as maintaining a balance in operations-supply and, various other business management skills
- The Operations Management course instigates competency to make decisions for smooth operations flow
- Students learn to effectively plan and control the processing of resources as it moves through supply chain network
- Learn to effectively use quantitative analysis techniques to analyze business operations
- Get insight on operations and process management in an organization at the unit level
|Management Theory & Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Supply Chain Management||4|
|Decision Analysis & Modeling||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS Global diploma courses, you can step towards a successful business career and get an unfair advantage over the market competition. Some of the career opportunities upon completion of the program are:
- Strategy and Operations Manager
The basic job responsibility of a strategy and operations manager is to optimize performance and conduct transformational changes in order to improve the company’s production.
- Logistics Manager
A logistics manager has to effectively manage goods, services, cost incurred, inventory and ensure timely stock transportation and movement
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.