- The one-year diploma in marketing management ( Distance Mode) imparts knowledge of fundamentals, principles, and other important concepts related to marketing
- Get insights into roles and functions related to marketing in different business organization
- Students learn about the factors affecting sales and marketing like consumer behavior, organizational behavior, etc.
- The marketing management diploma course develops competency to construct and implement a cost-effective marketing plan
- The program teaches to efficiently monitor, measure and adapt to marketing plan for the growth of the organization
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS Global diploma courses, you can step towards a successful business career and get an unfair advantage over the market competition. Some of the career opportunities upon completion of the program are:
- Product Manager:
The responsibilities of a product manager include developing and launching new products. Keeping track of the production timetable, building marketing strategies, and analyze the competition for the successful growth of the product in the market
- Market Research:
The job description for a role in market research is to analyze market competition, develop a unique selling proposition and advertise and market the products and services.
- Brand Manager:
The job description of a brand manager includes planning and execution of strategic plans for advertisement across various channels such as social, print media, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.