- The international trade management diploma course ( Distance Mode) of one year imparts knowledge about various concepts such as foreign policies, import-export management, global communication, currency conversion and fluctuation, macro-economic analysis, etc.
- Develop proficiency to understand business activities and process flow in international trade management
- Students master the principles of international business operations, cross-border business, etc.
- The International Trade Management diploma program imparts subject knowledge to identify international megatrends, policies, and strategies
- Students learn about risk assessment, foreign policies, global business dealings, foreign exchange, political and legal business environment.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Export Import Procedures and Documentation||4|
|India’s Foreign Trade||4|
|Customs Shipping and Insurance||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS Global diploma courses, you can step towards a successful business career and get an unfair advantage over the market competition. Some of the career opportunities upon completion of the program are:
- International Trade Manager
An associate working as an international trade manager aims to manage the organization’s global operations and regulates foreign trade.
- Business Development Manager
The responsibilities of a business development manager include identifying upcoming business opportunities and develop long term relations with global clients
- Policy Analyst
Job description of a policy analyst includes the development of foreign trade and evaluation of international policies to expand global business
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.