- The financial management diploma course (Distance Mode) of one year covers fundamental concepts of finance with quantitative and conceptual inputs
- Students gain insights about financial concepts, processes, and operation on-going in a business organization
- The financial management diploma course develops a clear understanding of financial principles such as cost accounting, financial statements, etc.
- The financial management course develops relevant skills such as analytical thinking, managerial decision making, risk assessment, process coordination, etc.
- Develop competency for financial learning, planning, and management
- Students learn to effectively manage an organization’s financial requirements and other business dealings.
|Management Theory & Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Taxation – Direct and Indirect||4|
|Cost & Management Accounting||4|
|Financial Institutions and Market||4|
|Tax Insurance and Retirement Planning||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS Global diploma courses, you can step towards a successful business career and get an unfair advantage over the market competition. Some of the career opportunities upon completion of the program are:
- Financial Auditor
The job description of a financial auditor is to manage the organization’s cash flow statement, account balances and complete auditing of the financial statements
- Financial Planning Analyst
An associate working as an analyst financial planner has to regulate the organization’s cash flow by assessing quantitative and qualitative aspects of the company and further develop future strategies.
- Financial Planner
A financial planner analyses businesses and financial budgets and guides the clients/organization towards appropriate investment decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.