- The business management diploma course (Distance Mode) of one year covers fundamental concepts of business and functionality of business models
- Students develop relevant skills such as strategic and critical thinking required for a career in business administration
- NMIMS business management diploma program develops core competency to understand the business framework, business models, and management strategies
- Students learn data analysis, problem-solving skills and, decision-making skills necessary for business management.
- The program teaches students to keep up with the constantly changing business environment and effectively implement business strategies accordingly.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Essentials of HRM||4|
With the right guidance and resources from the NMIMS Global diploma courses, you can step towards a successful business career and get an unfair advantage over the market competition. Some of the career opportunities upon completion of the program are:
- Business Development Manager:
A business development manager has to identify and evaluate various business opportunities, strengthen relations with existing customers and build long-term relations with new clients.
- Account Manager:
The job of an account manager requires maintaining client-company relations to multiply business earnings and build a network
- Business Strategy Manager
The responsibilities include developing effective business strategies and models to achieve the set targets of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.