- The two-semester programme teaches you the fundamentals of financial firms, banks, stock markets, and so on.
- Learn about various financial institutions and their rules.
- Financial analysis, cost accounting, management accounting, and general decision-making are among the abilities that will be developed.
- Understand the day-to-day operations and activities of financial institutions.
- Understand the role of financial institutions in the financial markets.
- Be familiar with marketing concepts and actions relating to the unique needs of financial services.
|Management Theory and Practice||4|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis||4|
|Information Systems for Managers||4|
|Commercial Banking System & Role of RBI||4|
|Financial Institutions and Markets||4|
|Insurance & Risk Management||4|
Gain a competitive advantage by using the correct tools and resources to develop a profitable business in the banking and finance sector. The programme prepares you for a variety of roles, including:
Required to oversee hire and train staff and increase branch revenue, as well as assist customers, and provide customer service.
Responsible for raising capital for individuals and companies, as well as assisting clients with mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and advising them on how to build their portfolio
Review the creditworthiness of existing customers, and potential customers, along with using metrics to measure performance, Also, train staff and manage relations with other agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE and 2 years of work experience
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.