The project management courses are ideal for individuals who want to quickly develop foundational knowledge in project management. The program’s goal is to teach students the fundamentals of managing various types of projects, including public, business, information systems, energy, transportation, engineering, and construction.
Individuals will learn the specific techniques and insights needed to complete projects in a systematic and timely manner during the course of the program. The project management courses will cover the fundamentals of project selection, inception, planning, execution, control, evaluation, and termination.
- This six-month project management certification is one of the leading NMIMS Global courses that will teach you the fundamentals of project management.
- Project management courses are designed to prepare you to manage various types of projects, including public, business, information systems, energy, transportation, engineering, and construction.
- The courseware teaches you specific techniques for completing projects in a systematic and timely manner.
- This project management course will introduce you to the key elements of project selection, inception, planning, execution, control, evaluation, and termination.
- Demonstrate project management skills and abilities.
- Use project management principles to improve existing projects.
- Understand the project management tools and techniques.
- Make the project management process more efficient and automated.
Module I – VI
|Introduction to Project Management|
|Project Life Cycle & Initiation|
|Project Planning & Scope|
|Project Cost Estimation|
|Risk Analysis of Projects|
Module VII – XII
|Project Monitoring: Time & Cost Evaluation|
|Project Quality Management|
|Six Sigma & Project Management|
|Project Supply Chain Management|
|Project Commissioning & Closure|
|Use of Project Management Software (MS Project)|
The project management courses will help you to establish a successful career in project management, gain an advantage over the competition by using the correct tools and resources. The programme prepares you for a variety of roles, including:
Assist the project manager in carrying out his or her responsibilities and achieving the project’s goals.
In charge of overseeing and ensuring that all project objectives are met.
A person or organisation who is obligated to contribute resources to meet the demands of a project, programme, or portfolio. An individual or a group can be a sponsor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by AIU
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE
- S.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro: The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures, as well as view, recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+: The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counselor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favor of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.