Professionals with business management abilities are in high demand in today’s highly competitive corporate environment. Our six-month certificate program in Business Management will provide you an understanding of how a manager functions in a corporate setting. You will be exposed to the best business practices and introduced to four important divisions of the industry during the course of the program: management, marketing, business communication, and finance.
This short but thorough certification program will help you create a holistic approach to workplace management and pave the way for a brighter future. This curriculum will serve as an excellent guide to maneuvering the workplace, with an effective mix of theoretical ideas and practical applications of business management. Candidates who have not completed their undergraduate studies might enroll in this certification program.
At a glance: The program
- Recognize the principles of the business world.
- Evaluate the business environment
- Develop strategic and analytical thinking, which is essential for corporate success.
|Management Theory and Practice|
|Financial Accounting & Analysis|
|Information Systems for Managers|
To construct a successful business management profession, gain an advantage over the competition by using the correct tools and resources. The program prepares you for a variety of roles, such as:
Business Development Manager
Identifying emerging business opportunities and cultivating long-term connections with prospects is your responsibility.
Business Strategy Manager
Create innovative business systems and models, as well as develop business strategies to fulfil organisational goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by AIU
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognized by AICTE
- S.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro: The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures, as well as view, recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+: The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counselor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favor of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.